Our mission is:
To find out:
- what challenge(s) you are facing,
- what is your specific and ultimate goal with this challenge, and
- how we are able to best help you through this challenge and achieve your goal.
To provide you with:
- accurate information,
- sound advice, and
- the appropriate action plan and solution to the problems with which you are faced.
To empower you to:
- regain control over your circumstances,
- achieve peace of mind, and
- move on with your life with confidence!
To treat the people who reach out to us:
- the way that WE would want to be treated,
- in the time frame WE would expect, and
- with the respect and tone that WE would want to receive in EVERY communication.
In 1996, Nader & Berneman started helping individuals and couples who were faced with bankruptcy, as well as debt solutions and foreclosure. Thousands of satisfied clients later, Nader & Berneman continues to provide quality service with a special touch of empathy to its clients. With this background, Nader & Berneman is uniquely positioned to provide you with exceptional representation in any aspect of your bankruptcy and debt overwhelm matter.
We have extensive experience representing clients with a wide range of issues including significant and complicated assets, as well as international disputes, and we will work on your behalf to protect your interests and obtain a just and equitable outcome for your case. Our attorneys understand the complexities of California law, and we will provide you with the guidance you need to make important decisions in challenging times. Our attorneys also appreciate the financial burden faced by many and the peace of mind that each individual deserves.
With offices in Los Angeles, we bring years of experience to clients throughout southern California who are considering bankruptcy, debt relief, foreclosure prevention, short sales, tax resolution or bank misconduct. We will focus on resolving your legal issues while minimizing the emotional and financial costs to you.
Attorney Ali Nader